Young Mothers Together
What you Need to Know!!
Young Mothers Together (YMT) is a completely voluntary, community-based program geared to serve young mothers within the Greater Harrisburg community to become strong, empowered, and independent women and mothers.
Monthly group sessions will be held every first Thursday of each month from 6pm-8pm at the Neighborhood Center located at 1801 North Third Street Harrisburg, PA 17102.
- Pregnant and/or Parenting
- Between the ages of 13-19 years of age
- Within the Greater Harrisburg area
- In or willing to re-enter educational program (High school, cyber, home school, etc.)
- To encourage our young mothers to begin to seek and understand their self-purpose and align that with individual and necessary family goals resulting in our young mothers becoming aware of their own strengths as well as the ability to identify specific areas that need improvement and reassessment in their lives. Ultimately, YMT wants to support our young mothers with developing effective ways of caring for themselves and their families, while still focusing on completing their education to become strong, independent women that can provide for their families.
To find out more information or to make a referral, please contact YMT@neighborhoodcenterumc.org